Hygiene consulting and control in the food sector
Hygiene control and consulting in the food sector
Hygiene is the top priority when handling food.
Only staff trained in food hygiene may be employed. Every company that produces, processes or markets, food is obliged to carry out regular in-house hygiene controls. Negligence has a negative impact on the freshness and the quality of food. It can also pave the way for pathogenic agents (e.g. listeria).
Careful operating hygiene includes food hygiene, the professional cleaning of business premises and equipment as well as personal hygiene. Optimum food safety and quality can only be achieved by considering and complying with HACCP hygiene regulations.
Our certified hygiene officers will be pleased to advise you on site.
Our range of services includes:
- on-site basic analysis to determine the hygienic situation
- vulnerability analysis
- cleaning training for employees
- cleaning check (internal/external)
- hygiene control of fresh food counters, cutting boards, cold stores, etc.
- microbiological examination of sensitive areas (total number of germs, enterobacteria, listeria, mould)
- creation of a report incl. measurement protocol
Based on the collected data you will receive a clearly structured report with precise suggestions for improvement. As well you receive individual recommendations to act for lasting hygiene in your business.